Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

All About Me


Jun 13, 2017 9:55:56 AM.jpg  
Hi my name is Anita and I like to play with my friends. I like learning about cybersmart with my class. I like to read lots of books. My favourite  movie is BOSS BABY because it so fun and funny. I like lavender that  is my favourite colour. I like to play with my friend on the park. At RED Hill School I make lots of friends. I like my teachers, they help me a lot. They give me help when I’m lonely. My favourite food is MCDONALDs and cold chocolate ice cream. I like to read Captain Underpants, it's funny and it makes me smile. I am 10 years old. I like to go on the chromebook to do lots of stuff. I am shy and when I'm at the front of the school I get scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about